Customer Services / Email Designer
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you love technology and like to help others, please read on. This role is ideal for an individual with strong technical and communication skills who is looking to develop a career in the digital marketing industry.
You will also have HTML design skills and good understanding of email marketing. But most of all, you will take every opportunity to inspire, delight and exceed our customers' expectations.
The position also involves responding to live support requests through telephone, email and live-chat channels and will best suit someone who thrives on helping others.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves technology and loves to learn;
- As an email designer, you know how to effectively design and code emails that engage and inspire;
- Uses technical ability and initiative to suggest the best possible solutions to clients;
- Trains and educates clients to get the most out of the system;
- Works closely with other members of the team and liaises with other departments when necessary;
- Is very diligent - managing and taking responsibility of cases and ensuring that they're logged, updated and followed through to their satisfactory resolution;
- Uses initiative and suggests improvements to the internal processes to improve clients’ experiences and team productivity.
Essential skills/experience required:
- CAN DO attitude with strong attention to detail;
- Experienced in HTML email-rendering and confident in HTML and CSS programming languages for email;
- Experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and HTML editing software preferably Dreamweaver;
- Excellent technical understanding of web and email technologies;
- Good problem solving ability;
- Work well as part of a team and on your own;
- Personable and able to build a rapport with clients;
- Possess initiative, drive and enthusiasm;
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
Please forward your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply