WHO WE ARE
e-shot™ is the marketing automation platform that successful marketers use to deliver highly-effective email campaigns - from lead nurturing to remarketing, from newsletters to autoresponders, e-shot™ provides a simple solution to a sophisticated area of modern marketing.
e-shot™ is wholly owned by Forfront Ltd – a software development company that has over 20 years of experience in delivering complex solutions for public and private sector organisations. Forfront joined both the G-Cloud and DOS frameworks in 2015 and is committed to playing an effective role in the government’s digital transformation programme.
e-shot™ is currently growing fast and this is an important role to help us sustain our growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Handle inbound enquiries and work with marketing to nurture leads
· Conduct data discovery, verification calls and desk research
· Make outbound calls to prospects to book webinars, events and demonstrations
· Maintain consistent, high quality, call rates and written communication
· Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of our product proposition
· Help to present our solutions and follow up on interest in specific propositions
· Help to close new business sales and uplift existing business in line with company targets
· Maintain accurate records and reporting as requested by the management team
· Responsible for ethical behaviour and maintaining integrity at all times
· Present and represent Forfront professionally
The successful candidate will have a background in sales or business development and needs to have a friendly and professional telephone manner with the ability to get past gatekeepers and overcome objections without being pushy.
You should be able to have consultative conversations that ensure you are perceived as knowledgeable and approachable. You will be able to earn additional income through achieving individual targets and also benefit from the wider success of the business.
You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be comfortable dealing with contacts at a senior management level.
· Individual and team bonuses based on performance
· Health insurance is offered in the second year
· Company pension scheme
· Paid expenses
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
· Sales skills – eg telemarketing, requirement gathering, objection handling, negotiation, closing
· Microsoft Office
WORKING HOURS, PATTERNS, ENVIRONMENT
This role is offered on a flexible basis with up to 28 hours per week between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. You would usually work in our Epsom office and may have to travel to meet clients and attend events occasionally.
Our office in Epsom is spacious, offers convenient parking, large kitchen area, the Wimbledon Corner for table tennis and it is seven minutes’ walk away from the main train station. Ask for our being-a-forfrontier document for more details.