Forfront is looking for an experienced email professional with the ability to design and hand-code responsive emails and to fix issues with our clients’ email designs.
· experience in email design
· excellent IT skills and knowledge of online systems
· customer service skills for helping users
· communication skills for explaining technical issues
· the ability to analyse and fix problems
· organisational skills to manage tasks and meet deadlines
· teamworking skills and the confidence to work on your own
· hands on – not afraid to get ‘stuck in’ to get the job done
· designing beautiful emails
· setting up marketing campaigns
· communicating with clients to find and fix problems
· tracking work in progress and recording issues and solutions
· supporting our internal marketing team
Forfront has a fantastic track record of progressing individuals based on their ambitions skills and experience.
Dependent on experience
You'll usually work 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
You'll usually work in our Epsom office and may have to travel to meet clients and attend events.
Our office in Epsom is spacious, offers convenient parking, large kitchen area, the Wimbledon Corner for table tennis and it is just a short walk away from the main train station. Ask for our being-a-forfrontier document for more details.