WHO WE ARE
Forfront is a software house, established in 1998 and based in Epsom, Surrey. We have many years’ experience in delivering complex solutions to both public and private sector organisations.
Forfront’s main product is e-shot™, the secure marketing automation platform trusted by public sector and enterprise customers to deliver highly effective email and SMS campaigns.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the e-shot Customer Success team who is creative, passionate about digital marketing and keen to put their ideas forward. They will have the ability to 'get things done' in a flexible, dynamic organisation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop and execute innovative digital marketing campaigns
· Forecast and evaluate campaign investments and deliver ROI
· Drive social media channels and grow brand awareness, increase reach and build community
· Organise and segment data in CRM systems
· Manage customer communication campaigns
· Assist customers with their own marketing
· Create engaging written, video and social content
· Develop and present best practice techniques and thought leadership
The successful candidate will have a good balance of creative and analytical skills and be highly organised. You will have demonstrable commercial experience in implementing B2B campaigns using a combination of email, social, PR and event marketing and be able to present examples of campaigns that you have implemented and their results.
Experience in marketing to public sector would be an advantage for this role.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
· Health insurance is offered in the second year
· Company pension scheme
· Paid expenses
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and a broad experience in a digital marketing environment (either in-house or at an agency) with experience managing and optimising digital campaigns.
With strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others, we are looking for someone who is proactive and self-motivated, who can engage the team and deliver on projects.
WORKING HOURS, PATTERNS, ENVIRONMENT
You will usually work 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
You'll usually work in our Head office, in Epsom town centre, and may have to attend events.