WHO WE ARE
e-shot™ is the marketing automation platform that successful marketers use to deliver highly-effective email campaigns - from lead nurturing to remarketing, from newsletters to autoresponders, e-shot™ provides a simple solution to a sophisticated area of modern marketing.
e-shot™ is wholly owned by Forfront Ltd – a software development company that has over 20 years of experience in delivering complex solutions for public and private sector organisations. Forfront joined both the G-Cloud and DOS frameworks in 2015 and is committed to playing an effective role in the government’s digital transformation programme.
e-shot™ is currently growing fast and this is a key role that will suit an individual who can align their own success to that of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage integrated digital marketing campaigns
· Optimise campaigns to deliver leads and an excellent ROI
· Administer websites and integrated marketing activities including SEO and PPC
· Maintain automations and processes around website tracking, lead nurturing and event bookings
· Maintain accurate records and reporting as requested by the management team
· Provide analysis on campaign, channel and database performance and proactively optimise
· Help to devise and test best-practice methodologies for integrated campaigns
· Deliver insights and digital marketing best-practices to aid our content marketing efforts
· Present and represent Forfront professionally
The successful candidate will be confident with data and have an analytical approach. You will be experienced in implementing strategic and tactical campaigns across multiple digital channels and optimising their performance.
At least three years’ commercial experience in a digital marketing role is essential. Specific experience in managing paid campaigns across search and social is also essential.
You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
· Health insurance is offered in the second year
· Company pension scheme
· Paid expenses
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
· Website CMS administration
· Microsoft Excel – advanced
· Google Ads / Adwords
· Google Analytics
· Facebook Business Manager
· CRM administration (eg Hubspot, Salesforce)
WORKING HOURS, PATTERNS, ENVIRONMENT
You'll usually work 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
You'll usually work in our Epsom office and may have to travel to meet clients and attend events.
Our office in Epsom is spacious, offers convenient parking, large kitchen area, the Wimbledon Corner for table tennis and it is 7 minutes’ walk away from the main train station. Ask for our being-a-forfrontier document for more details.