Forfront is looking for a Product Manager with experience of managing a SaaS product.
Forfront stands for innovation and excellence delivered by people that care. We make it simple!
Forfront is a passionate, innovative software house based in Epsom, Surrey. We have over 20 years’ experience in delivering complex solutions to both public and private sector organisations.
Forfront’s main product is e-shot™, a SaaS (Software as a Service) marketing automation platform that successful marketers use to deliver highly-effective email campaigns - from lead nurturing to remarketing, from newsletters to autoresponders, e-shot™ provides a simple solution to a sophisticated area of modern marketing.
e-shot™ is a mature, stable product that services thousands of users and is constantly being developed and enhanced. With its growth, the demands for a secure and stable environment increase and we are looking for an experienced, highly skilled individual who is passionate about IT and ambitious in their drive for improvement.
Forfront is a member of the G-Cloud and DOS2 (Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2) frameworks and is committed to playing an effective role in the government’s digital transformation programme.
· Scope development work and organise resources using an Agile methodology;
· Work with Support to scope and implement development enhancements and bug fixes;
· Conduct technical pre-sales consultancy and assist with proposals;
· Manage customer onboarding projects and co-ordinate resources;
· Develop and maintain a detailed technical knowledge of the e-shot™ platform;
· Communicate directly with clients with a consultative approach that establishes your credibility as a subject matter expert;
· Develop internal relationships to ensure you work as part of a highly effective team;
· Maintain detailed plans, reports and other documentation;
· Responsible for ethical behaviour and maintaining integrity at all times;
· Present and represent Forfront professionally.
The successful candidate will be able to interpret business requirements into detailed technical specifications and be able to find creative solutions to complex needs.
You should have a consultative project management background and a client-centric mindset. Experience in software development is essential and you must be able to act as an authority on our platform once you have been trained in detail.
You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be comfortable dealing at senior management level.
· Project management experience;
· Wire-framing and requirements gathering;
· An up to date knowledge of digital marketing and marketing automation would be desirable.
· Private Health Insurance (from second year)
· Pension scheme
· Flexibility with hours (subject to role)
· Excellent supportive team;
· Everyone makes a difference;
· Dynamic and fast moving;
· Always making it simple.
· You'll usually work 9 to 6 with one-hour lunch break, Monday to Friday;
· You'll usually work in our Epsom office and may have to travel to our data centre on occasion;
· Our office is in the centre of Epsom close to local amenities, has underground parking and is 7 minutes’ walk from the main train station as well as being near all the main bus routes;
· The office has a large kitchen area and for those who like a bit of table tennis, a Wimbledon Corner with lively competitions. Ask for our being-a-forfrontier document for more details.