WHO WE ARE
Forfront is a software development house based in Epsom, Surrey. With more than 20 years’ experience working with private and public sector clients, Forfront has created a range of digital marketing and digital transformation solutions. e-shot™ is the jewel in the Forfront crown. e-shot™ is the marketing automation platform that successful marketers use to deliver highly-effective email campaigns. With more than 400 clients and growing rapidly, there is plenty of opportunity to find a challenging and interesting career with us as the business grows.
Our spacious modern offices are just south of London, offer an easy commute and the perfect surroundings for a friendly and creative atmosphere. We are a company of ideas, committed to design and development. From inception to delivery, we strive to bring ingenuity and imagination to everything we do.
We are looking for dedicated individuals who can help us to grow the business and provide a great service to our clients as part of a close-knit team. If you work at Forfront, you’re an innovator. So go ahead. Find a smarter, better, faster way. And when you find it, share it.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Scope development work and organise resources using an Agile methodology
• Work with Support to scope and implement development enhancements and bug fixes
• Conduct technical pre-sales consultancy and assist with proposals
• Manage customer onboarding projects and co-ordinate resources
• Develop and maintain a detailed technical knowledge of the e-shot™ platform
• Communicate directly with clients with a consultative approach that establishes your credibility as a subject matter expert
• Develop internal relationships to ensure you work as part of a highly effective team
• Maintain detailed plans, reports and other documentation
• Responsible for ethical behaviour and maintaining integrity at all times
• Present and represent Forfront professionally
The successful candidate will be able to interpret business requirements into detailed technical specifications and be able to find creative solutions to complex needs.
You should have a consultative project management background and a client-centric mindset. Experience in software development is essential and you must be able to act as an authority on our platform once you have been trained in detail.
You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be comfortable dealing at senior management level.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
• Health Insurance is offered in the second year
• Company pension scheme
• Paid expenses
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
• Project management experience
• Wire-framing and requirements gathering
• An up to date knowledge of digital marketing and marketing automation would be desirable
WORKING HOURS, PATTERNS, ENVIRONMENT
You'll usually work 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
You'll usually work in our Epsom office and may have to travel occasionally to meet clients and attend events.
Our office has convenient, secure parking and is also close to Epsom train station. It has a large kitchen area and, for those who like a bit of table tennis, a Wimbledon Corner. Ask for our being-a-forfrontier document for more details.