If you are passionate about technology and like to take pride in your work, please read on. This role is ideal for an individual with strong technical and communication skills who is looking to progress their career in the digital marketing industry.
This role requires an enthusiastic Product Manager/Owner who is willing to learn and expand their skillset. This is a challenging and rewarding position where tasks include writing and specifying new functionality, discussing new ideas with stakeholders and following the vision to implementation.
You will work closely with multiple teams and stakeholders to refine and prioritise work onto the roadmap and engage with customers to promote new features and user feedback.
You will be responsible for putting together wireframes and breaking down the requirements to be fed into the development team to be worked on and for the QA team to test.
We are looking for someone who:
· Loves technology and loves to learn;
· Is passionate about the product;
· Leads with new ideas rather than follows the trend;
· Uses technical and experience based initiative to suggest the best possible solutions to clients;
· Is collaborative, enjoys working closely with other members of the team and liaises with other departments on a regular basis;
· Is very diligent - managing and taking responsibility of their workload and ensuring that client work is delivered to the highest standard;
· Endeavours to improve clients’ experiences and team productivity.
Essential skills/experience required:
· CAN DO attitude with strong attention to detail;
· Commercial product management of SaaS product;
· UX and UI experience;
· Good project management skills;
· Excellent specification writing;
· Excellent technical understanding of web and email technologies;
· Creative problem solving ability;
· Confident and eloquent – ability to create training videos, help guides;
· Presentable - meet with clients to discuss their requirements or perform training sessions or collect feedback;
· Work well as part of a team and on your own;
· Personable and able to build a rapport with the team and clients;
· Possess drive and enthusiasm;
· The ability to work calmly under pressure.
For over 20 years, Forfront has been helping businesses expand and grow by developing digital solutions. We help our clients improve their engagement with their customers. e-shot™ is a market leader in marketing automation and integration