WHO WE ARE
e-shotTM is the marketing automation platform that successful marketers use to deliver highly-effective email campaigns - from lead nurturing to remarketing, from newsletters to autoresponders, e-shotTM provides a simple solution to a sophisticated area of modern marketing.
e-shotTM is wholly owned by Forfront Ltd – a software development company that has over 20 years of experience in delivering complex solutions for public and private sector organisations. Forfront joined both the G-Cloud and DOS frameworks in 2015 and is committed to playing an effective role in the government’s digital transformation programme.
e-shot™ is currently growing fast and this is a key role that will suit an individual who can align their own success to that of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of the e-shot™ platform
· Grow existing accounts with a consultative approach that establishes your credibility as a subject matter expert
· Develop relationships to ensure clients are loyal and prepared to advocate our company
· Present our solutions and conduct detailed demonstrations in person and in online meetings
· Close new business sales and uplift existing business in line with company targets
· Maintain accurate records and reporting as requested by the management team
· Responsible for ethical behaviour and maintaining integrity at all times
· Present and represent Forfront professionally
The successful candidate needs to focus on helping clients to succeed using our solutions and to seek opportunities through consultative selling where we add value first and close deals second.
You should have a consultative sales background and a client-centric mindset. Understanding the value of recommendation and referral in helping to sell effectively would be an advantage. You will be able to earn additional income through achieving individual targets and also benefit from the wider success of the business.
You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be comfortable dealing at senior management level. You must have proven experience in presenting, conducting meetings, demonstrating and negotiating.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
· Health Insurance is offered in the second year
· Company pension scheme
· Paid expenses
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
· Sales skills – eg telemarketing, requirement gathering, objection handling, negotiation, closing
· Microsoft Office
· An up to date knowledge of digital marketing and marketing automation would be desirable
WORKING HOURS, PATTERNS, ENVIRONMENT
You'll usually work 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
You'll usually work in our Epsom office and may have to travel to meet clients and attend events.
Our office in Epsom is spacious, offers convenient parking, large kitchen area, the Wimbledon Corner for table tennis and it is 7 minutes’ walk away from the main train station. Ask for our being-a-forfrontier document for more details.