WHO WE ARE
Forfront is an innovative software house, established in 1998 and based in Epsom, Surrey. We have many years’ experience in delivering complex solutions to both public and private sector organisations.
Forfront’s main product is e-shot™, the marketing automation platform that successful marketers use to deliver highly effective email campaigns - from lead nurturing to remarketing, from newsletters to autoresponders, e-shot™ provides a simple solution to a sophisticated area of modern marketing.
e-shot™ is a mature, stable product that services thousands of users and is constantly growing through innovation. With its growth, the demands for a secure and stable environment increase and we are looking for an experienced, highly skilled individual who is passionate about technology and ambitious in their drive to learn and innovate.
Forfront is a member of the G-Cloud and DOS (Digital Outcomes and Specialists) frameworks and is committed to playing an effective role in the government’s digital transformation programme.
- Develop and implement complex client applications;
- Review coding to ensure it is error free, debugging, making recommendations for improvement and implementing solutions to improve performance and reliability;
- Translate visual mock-ups and wireframes to a useable product;
- Catalogue and save work in an organised manner for efficient use by others;
- Work effectively on tasks ensuring you prioritise your own workload accordingly;
- Ability to work effectively using own initiative and be proactive in assisting the Team Lead on project work;
- Expert working knowledge of C#;
- Has excellent intuition and a can-do attitude;
- Collaborate productively within our multi-disciplined project team environments, working alongside designers and other developers;
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Displays the company values - enthusiastic, committed, responsible, innovative and collaborative;
- Able to accept and follow direction;
- Has exceptional attention to detail;
- A genuine passion for technology and keeps abreast of latest advances in technology.
- A strong academic background (i.e. a relevant formal qualification, HND or Degree) or relevant industry experience;
- Solid experience in software development, particularly involving the skills outlined above.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Extensive C# experience is required
- Proficient with MSSQL, .NET and MVC technologies
- Linq (whether Linq to SQL or Entity Framework - candidate must be comfortable writing Linq expressions).
- Health insurance (from second year)
- Pension scheme
- Flexibility with hours and working from home
WORKING HOURS, PATTERNS, ENVIRONMENT
9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
Role based in our Epsom office
The office is in the centre of Epsom, less than 5 minute walk from the main train station and close to local amenities.