WHO WE ARE
Forfront is a software house based in Epsom, Surrey that was established in 1998. We have many years’ experience in delivering complex solutions to both public and private sector organisations.
Forfront’s main product is e-shot™, the marketing automation platform that successful marketers use to deliver highly-effective email campaigns - from lead nurturing to remarketing, from newsletters to autoresponders, e-shot™ provides a simple solution to a sophisticated area of modern marketing.
e-shot™ is a mature, stable product that services thousands of users and is constantly being developed and enhanced. With its growth, the demands for a secure and stable environment increase and we are looking for an experienced, highly skilled individual who is passionate about IT and ambitious in their drive for improvement.
Forfront is a member of the G-Cloud and DOS2 (Digital Outcomes and Specialists 2) frameworks and is committed to playing an effective role in the government’s digital transformation programme.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Displays the company values - enthusiastic, committed, responsible, innovative and collaborative;
· Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Is motivated and has a can-do attitude;
· Has a genuine passion for technology and keeps abreast of latest advances in technology;
· Proven experience in software development, in particular web development;
· Has worked in a multi-disciplinary team on commercial projects;
· Has a strong academic background (ie a relevant formal qualification, HND or Degree) or relevant industry experience;
· Can translate visual mock-ups and wireframes into a useable product;
· Delivers work to a high quality with a minimal number of bugs;
· Has knowledge and experience writing unit and integration tests (TDD, BDD);
· Works well under pressure, multi-tasking to meet various production objectives and deadlines in a fast-paced development environment, sometimes for multiple projects;
· Is both customer and stakeholder focused;
· Able to accept and follow direction;
· Has exceptional attention to detail;
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· .NET Framework and .NET Core
· Web API
· Microsoft SQL Server
· XML / XSL / XPath
· Test Driven Development (TDD)
NON-ESSENTIAL DESIRED SKILLS
· Service Bus (eg RabbitMQ)
· Distributed Caching (Redis)
BENEFITS AND PERKS
· Health insurance (from second year)
· Pension scheme
· Some flexibility with hours
You'll usually work 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
You will work from our Epsom office.
Our office is in the centre of Epsom close to local amenities, has underground parking and is 7 minutes’ walk from the main train station as well as being near all the main bus routes.
The office has a large kitchen area and for those who like a bit of
table tennis, a Wimbledon Corner with lively competitions.