WHO WE ARE
Forfront is a software house, established in 1998 and based in Epsom, Surrey. We have many years’ experience in delivering complex solutions to both public and private sector organisations.
Forfront’s main product is e-shot™, the secure marketing automation platform trusted by public sector and enterprise customers to deliver highly effective email and SMS campaigns.
e-shot™ is a mature, stable product that services thousands of users and is constantly growing. With its growth, we are looking for an apprentice to join the Customer Success team who will enjoy a varied role where they can learn marketing fundamentals and technology.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage customer communication campaigns using email, social and live chat tools
· Maintain marketing and CRM systems to ensure up to date and accurate records
· Provide help and support to our customers
· Participate in larger campaigns to win new business and retain existing customers including the opportunity to take part in public sector tenders
· Present and represent Forfront professionally and courteously
The successful candidate will be proactive and keen to learn. You will work in a commercial environment and discover your strengths and interests whilst learning digital marketing fundamentals through an apprenticeship course with a local college.
You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Due to the nature of our clients’ work, you may need to pass baseline personnel security screening checks.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
· Health Insurance is offered in the second year
· Company pension scheme
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
· Maths and English GCSE grade 4 or above
· Microsoft Excel – basic
· Good spelling and grammar
· A basic knowledge of digital marketing would be an advantage
You will usually work 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday with one day per week attending college.
You'll usually work in our Epsom office and may have to attend events.
Our office is Epsom town centre with convenient access to shops and amenities. It is a very short walk from Epsom train station.
August for company induction with college work starting in September