Digital Marketing Executive
Forfront is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with experience in B2B lead generation and a desire to innovate with marketing technology.
WHO WE ARE
e-shot™ is the marketing automation platform that successful marketers use to deliver highly-effective email campaigns - from lead nurturing to remarketing, from newsletters to autoresponders, e-shot™ provides a simple solution to a sophisticated area of modern marketing.
e-shot™ is wholly owned by Forfront Ltd – a software development company that has over 20 years of experience in delivering complex solutions for public and private sector organisations. Forfront joined both the G-Cloud and DOS frameworks in 2015 and is committed to playing an effective role in the government’s digital transformation programme.
e-shot™ is currently growing fast and this is a key role that will suit an individual who can align their own success to that of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implement integrated digital marketing campaigns
· Optimise website pages using up to date SEO techniques
· Organise and segment data in CRM systems
· Maintain accurate records and reporting as requested by the management team
· Help to devise and test best-practice methodologies for integrated campaigns
· Present and represent Forfront professionally
The successful candidate will be confident with data and have an analytical approach. You will have demonstrable commercial experience in implementing digital campaigns using a combination of PPC, social and other digital channels.
You must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
· Health Insurance is offered in the second year
· Company pension scheme
· Paid expenses
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE
· Microsoft Excel – advanced
· Google Ads / Adwords
· Google Analytics
· Facebook Business Manager
· CRM administration (eg Hubspot, Salesforce)
You'll usually work 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
You'll usually work in our Epsom office and may have to travel to meet clients and attend events.
Our office in Epsom is spacious, offers convenient parking, large kitchen area, the Wimbledon Corner for table tennis and it is 7 minutes’ walk away from the main train station.