Forfront is an innovative software house, established in 1998 and based in Epsom, Surrey. We have many years’ experience in delivering complex solutions to both public and private sector organisations.
Forfront’s main product is e-shot™, the marketing automation platform that successful marketers use to deliver highly effective email campaigns - from lead nurturing to remarketing, from newsletters to autoresponders, e-shot™ provides a simple solution to a sophisticated area of modern marketing.
e-shot™ is a mature, stable product that services thousands of users and is constantly growing through innovation. With its growth, the demands for a secure and stable environment increase and we are looking for an experienced, highly skilled individual who is passionate about technology and ambitious in their drive to learn and innovate.
Forfront is a member of the G-Cloud and DOS (Digital Outcomes and Specialists) frameworks and is committed to playing an effective role in the government’s digital transformation programme.
· Displays the company values - enthusiastic, committed, responsible, innovative and collaborative
· Has good communication and interpersonal skills
· Is motivated with a can-do attitude
· Has a genuine passion for technology and keeps abreast of the latest advances
· Proven experience in software development, in particular web development
· Has a strong academic background (ie a relevant formal qualification, HND or Degree) or relevant industry experience
· Delivers work to a high quality with a minimal number of bugs
· Works well under pressure, multi-tasking to meet various production objectives and deadlines in a fast-paced development environment, sometimes for multiple projects
· Is both customer and stakeholder focused
· Able to accept and follow direction
· Has exceptional attention to detail.
· .NET Framework and .NET Core
· Web API
· Microsoft SQL Server
· XML / XSL / XPath
· Health insurance (from second year)
· Pension scheme
· Flexibility with hours and working from home
· 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
· Role based in our Epsom office
· The office is in the centre of Epsom, less than 5 minute walk from the main train station and close to local amenities.